Thursday, September 22, 2016

STUDIO PODCAST_02

Talk'n Hoka Hey II 


I worked with dave in a studio, talking about the challenge. We talk about the challenge, riding, and life on the road. It's a good piece just about the culture of Harley Davidson, and what it means to seasoned riders and how things have changed.

This piece was going to be a six part podcast but I am trying to cover ground quickly here. The next group of blogs are going in a different direction ending up with a sneak peak of trailer Dave hasn't seen yet. Don't worry he is not following this blog right now. 

Please bare with the video. This was shot early on with a camera I was just getting use to using. I had a soft focus going on the camera with out me knowing exactly what I was doing, and I did not have some of the other functions, that should have been on working on the camera on. Rule of thumb know your camera before you shoot!

Again, the audio portion was for podcasting with out the video. At least you can see Dave for the good guy he is.

Thanks You Tube for making my video look even worse and adding the hollow reverb.




No comments:

Post a Comment