Sunday, October 9, 2016

IN THE WIND

All things move on

Today is the day Dave steps on the gas and the journey begins. For all Dave has been through for all the time, money, and effort it comes to today. None of us had a good nights sleep, there was a lot of things going on behind the scenes that I have not mentioned with this filming. There were many challenges for me to even finish this.

The one thing I can tell you if it is going to go wrong, it will. Dan caught the camera on me having a moment in the parking garage that, well summed up the trip. Webster University puts out students that can work on the fly in video production, it's the practical experience you have learn on your own.

In starting the race I will cover the inspections, and few small interviews, and a lot of bikes. For all the time Dan and myself had up to this point, it was over in less than 15 minutes. The experiences that both of us had where nothing compared to what Dave was going to go through for the next 7-10 days.

I am sure the experiences Dave is going have could be a full length movie, but that's for another time and place. I hope you enjoy these clips...

No comments:

Post a Comment